Listen to your life. See it for the fathomless mystery that it is.
In the boredom and pain of it no less than in the excitement and gladness:
touch, taste, smell your way to the holy and hidden heart of it
because in the last analysis all moments are key moments, and life itself is grace.
Frederick Buechner, Listen to Your Life
Friends, let’s begin our weeks with thankfulness for the holy moments of a graceful life…
35. Sweet sunshine-filled time catching up with friends over coffee
36. Silence held between partners, hands held gently
37. Old memories shared over campfires, new memories made over ice cream
38. Afternoons exploring the bay, accompanied by my trusty bicycle and camera
39. Continued movement forward with new opportunities! (Pray with me please as I figure out my next steps…)
40. Gorgeous California coastlines, the stunning site of a pelican flock coming over a cliff, the beautiful of fence against sky
41. Reconciliation with a good friend, followed by good laughs over a good movie, secrets and dreams shared over popcorn
42. Porch mornings for reading, coffee, and quiet
43. Safety, health, and healing
It’s been a while since I linked up, so this week I’m re-joining friends in thanksgiving: